Term dates for 2019
The Cornhill Sydney course in 2019 will be held on Tuesdays (8:30am – 4:00pm)
- Term 1: 19 February to 9 April
- Term 2: 7 May to 25 June
- Term 3: 30 July to 17 September
- Term 4: 15 October to 3 December
Fees for 2019
- Independent (i.e. non-MTS) students pay $720 per term (i.e. $2,880 per year).
- MTS-Cornhill apprentices raise an extra $1,440 (to be confirmed) per year for their scholarship fund. The fund pays this to Cornhill Sydney. Cornhill Sydney also receives another $1,440 (to be confirmed) from the Timothy Partnership, because we are teaching ASTC subjects on behalf of the Timothy Partnership.
- FEE-HELP is not available for Cornhill Sydney. On the positive side, this means that you will not generate a large FEE-HELP debt from your time at Cornhill Sydney.