Term dates for 2022
Tuesdays (8:30am – 4:00pm):
- Term 1: 15 February to 5 April
- Term 2: 3 May to 21 June
- Term 3: 26 July to 13 September
- Term 4: 11 October to 29 November
Thursdays, Western Sydney (8:30am – 4:00pm):
- Term 1: 17 February to 7 April
- Term 2: 5 May to 23 June
- Term 3: 28 July to 15 September
- Term 4: 13 October to 1 December
Fees for 2022
- Independent (i.e. non-MTS) students pay $800 per term (i.e. $3,200 per year).
- MTS-Cornhill apprentices raise an extra $1,600 (to be confirmed) per year for their scholarship fund. The fund pays this to Cornhill Sydney. Cornhill Sydney also receives another $1,600 (to be confirmed) from the Timothy Partnership, because we are teaching ASTC subjects on behalf of the Timothy Partnership.
Fee-HELP not available
- FEE-HELP is not available for Cornhill Sydney. On the positive side, this means that you will not generate a large FEE-HELP debt from your time at Cornhill Sydney.